Thursday 16 June 2011

So much to do - so little time !

This seems to be the story of my life :-).  Things are so hectic at the moment getting ready for the show and we have made a whole lot of new things this year to take there.  We have pendants, wind chimes, new lamps and mosaic tiles, inserts and a couple of finished mosaics and a whole range of whimsy dishes and lots lots more! AND there is still so much more that I would like to make................if I can just get time to stand still for a bit ;-).

Right now I don't have any finger nails left and my hands don't feel like my own with all the chemicals that I have been using.  Can't wait to get there now.

I also thought I would try my hand at doing something with my photos so I put together this collage. I still have a lot to learn regarding photo editing though.

Terry has put together this amazing blog for the Homegrown section of the ECR House & Garden Show which she will keep updated right through the show. I am so chuffed to see Tarryn's Lun@tic mentioned on it already! Please remember that the Homegrown section is not in the main hall and is in a hall of it's own along with The Kids Shoppe next door.
We would love to see you all. Link for the homegrown section http://www.homegrownfair.blogspot.com/
I will be posting some more photos as I go.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment