Monday 18 July 2011

The Caboodle

At last I have some pictures of our little spot in Caboodle. We went down to Durban this weekend to take my grandson Tristan back to school after he spent some of his holiday with us and also to install some windows in Amanzimtoti.  This gave me a chance to get to Caboodle to see if everything was in order and I asked Tarryn to take some photos for me to post.  At the back of Earth Mother they have this delightful tea garden set in a very quaint setting and they serve vegetarian meals and also gluten-free products.  I had a really yummy breakfast there with my two girls while we put stickers onto packets and talked about all sort of stuff. The whole vibe at Earth Mother is lovely and I even bumped into customers that bought some of our glass at the House & Garden Show.  Altogether a lovely experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment